Friday, November 13, 2009

Technical Difficulties


Good evening everyone. This is a little embarrassing, but I'm sad to say that the blog has experienced some technical difficulties regarding tonight's sketch.

I arrived home later than I originally planned. Not in a bad way. My daughter fell asleep on me while the GF was watching her show tonight, and I had to stay and let her sleep. Too cute. But that's neither here, nor there.
I arrived home and after doing some laundry, I attempted to do my sketch of Solar Man of the Atom in my MacBook using my bamboo tablet, only to find that it would not maintain a connection on the MacBook. Fearing that there might be a problem with the tablet, I then spent the next hour or so online looking for any postings with similar problems that I was experiencing. I didn't really find anything like my tablet's symptoms, so I then moved on to my Mac Mini. At that time I found that it does in fact work, but only from a powered USB port. Of which my MacBook only has one that is reliable (so says the internet), but apparently that is starting to fail. So... my laptop is not reliably powering my tablet. This saddens me. So, I guess for the remainder of my time updating this blog, when I do a digital sketch I'll have to use one of my powered USB hubs.

But it's too late for me to do a sketch right now. I have to get some sleep. I'm sorry for the lack of an update. I really wanted to do my Solar sketch. But I'll have to wait till tomorrow to get one done. See you all then. Have a good evening, and I hope none of you have any USB problems anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment