Sunday, November 15, 2009

Unnamed Wandering Monk


Good evening everyone.

I'm waiting for some laundry to finish drying after spending a great day with the GF and my daughter, so I decided to get a quick sketch in.

This evening's sketch is of the as yet unnamed half-elf monk that I'm preparing to play in an upcoming D&D adventure. It's been many years since the last time I have rolled some dice. And I'm really looking forward to starting this game. Especially since I'm going to be playing a Monk character. I have often been told by previous DMs that they don't allow the Monk class as a playable character as they were far to powerful in their upper levels. Looking at the Monk outlined in D&D 3.5 they do sound very powerful in their higher levels. But to be fair, I don't think that I'll ever reach those levels. Though that would be pretty darn cool.

I'm sure some of the character design will change once we actually start gaming. We'll have to see what happens.

Anyway, have a good evening everyone. And I'll see you back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment