Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Half Human Shifter


Good evening everyone. I'm getting today's sketch in just in time. It's still Tuesday for a few more minutes.

Tonight's sketch is of one of my D&D party members. I don't have much in the way of character descriptions of the other characters in the campaign, so I'm making this up as I go.

He is a half human Shifter Barbarian. He's pretty badass, and is the hardest hitting of all of us. What with his flame, lightning and sonic infused greatsword, and his shifted and enlarged size means that he rolls a lot of d6 for damage. It is something special to behold, and every time it happens the entire table get giddy and begin laughing more and more as the numbers are added up. Good stuff.

It was done in CS3 on my MacBook using my Bamboo. See you all back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment