Monday, January 25, 2010

The Party


Hi everyone. I started the sketch earlier today during my lunch break, but I finished roughing it out this evening.

I decided to sit down and do a sketch of my full D&D party. I have done many sketches of Aaru on this blog, mostly because I really like this character. Despite his shortcomings (none the least of which is the fact that he was knocked out 3 times in our second gaming session) I think he's pretty darn cool. I could probably role play the Drow part of him better, but I try to keep it in mind while we game.

This is one of the most entertaining groups of characters that I've rolled dice with. The party consists of two Shifters, two Drow, a Hafling and a giant Tiger. We're a complete ragtag group of unlikely heroes, which makes the game so much fun I think.

Hope you like the rough layout sketch that I did in CS3 on my MacBook, using my Bamboo tablet. See you back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment