Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just a bit late...


Hi everyone. Well, I didn't get my sketch in on on Wednesday, but it is close.

Sort of.

Anyway, I got a bit distracted today during my quick lunch break. Then got pretty busy at work. Yeah, I'm a Mac user. Yeah, I *capital L*love my iPhone. But I'm not sure how this new gadget would fit into my life right now. Even if I had the extra coin to pick one up, which I don't, I just don't know if it'd really be of much use to me.

I'm intrigued by the idea of a mobile book reader, as I don't get the time to read very often any more (audio books in the car have been a lifesaver). But I could just get the kindle app for my iPhone. But I must admit, the ability to have all of my digital D&D books on a device that is super portable and easy to read was very, very tempting.

Speaking of D&D, I decided to try my hand at sketching one of the more interesting characters in our current game. She's a Halfling Druid. This is the first time that I've seen someone roll this combination. For some reason, it just makes me giggle. Kinda like the idea of a Gnome Barbarian.

Anywho, I did the sketch in CS3 on my MacBook using my Bamboo. Hope you like it.

And now, time for bed. See you back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment