Tuesday, January 19, 2010

An unlikely assassin


Hi everybody.

I managed to get a sketch done today. Despite me feeling like crud. I didn't get much sleep last night, due to an adverse reaction to some pizza, so I've had a pretty rough day.

I've been in bed for the past while, listening to the audiobook for Dragons of the Hourglass Mage. Today's sketch is a scene where Raistlin discovers the identity of an unlikely assassin. A Kender woman.

This is pretty cool, as it's the first time that I've heard about a Kender committing murder. They're normally to lighthearted and good natured to do so.

Anyway, I thought it was a cool scene so I decided to do a quick sketch of it. So I launched CS3 on the MacBook and used my Bamboo tablet to sketch it out.

Hope you all dig.

No comments:

Post a Comment