Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Bourne Sketch


Good evening everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. I was out of town on Monday, so I didn't get a sketch done then.

But I did manage to get one done today. I ripped my DVD copy of The Bourne Identity to my iTunes at the end of last week and as a result I felt a little inspired to do a sketch of this rogue assassin. I really enjoyed the movie series, and am working my way up to reading the novels. Especially since one of my favorite action authors is now writing the character.

I tried to keep the sketch very loose as I only wanted to spend a few minutes on it. It was just an exercise to get my digital pen moving again. I actually sketched out two different layouts, this is just the one that I decided to put some 'ink' over. Does that mean that I think the sketch is perfect? No. It was just the one that I was willing to work on a little bit more this evening.

Well, I hope you all have a great evening, and I'll see you back here again tomorrow for more sketchy fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment