Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wednesday, but just barely


Hi everybody. I hope you all had a good Wednesday. As expected my day was jam packed full of awesomeness at work. So, I wasn't able to get my sketch done until this evening.

It's partially inspired by the damn cool character designs of Yusuke Kozaki. I was reminded that Yusuke was the artist responsible for not only the anime Speed Grapher, but also for the character designs for the game No More Heroes. My memory was jogged after watching a fantastic preview/review for No More Heroes 2 on MSN this morning. It was such an entertaining review, that I am now contemplating getting a Wii (when funds are available) even more than before.

Anyway, tonight's sketch is of a modern ninja-ish girl, wielding kote protection and a bokken. Anyway, I hope you all get a kick out of it. And I'll try to do some more action-y sketches in the near future.

Now off to bed. Oyasumi nasai.

No comments:

Post a Comment