Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Technical Difficulties: Once Again, With Feeling

Hi everyone.

Well I was set back today by the fact that my bamboo tablet didn't want anything to do with me using it. Seriously. I'm going to be ordering a new cable (if they sell them separately for the bamboo) next payday. This is getting plain silly.

And if that doesn't do the trick, then I'll be contacting the company about it to see if hey have any suggestions.

Anyway, I've given up trying to get it to work, and will now be going to bed. With a tummy full of enchiladas that I made, and a smoldering rage that might be taken out on a digital tablet device.

Sorry for breaking my promise. I assure you, it was not my intent. Cross you fingers for me. I hope things work better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment