Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Monday, via Tuesday...


Good morning everyone. I didn't get a chance to post last night's sketch, well, last night. Sorry about that. I had a late night at work, and when I got home I realized that the condo was in dire need of a picking up, and my laundry bin apparently was housing all of my clothes. So last night was laundry and kitchen cleaning time.

When I was done it was well into the early morning hours and I was ready for sleep. At which point I promptly forgot to post my sketch.

I didn't get much time to work on it yesterday so it is very rough. What can I say, it was a warmup Monday sketch, so it served it's purpose. I'm not going to elaborate on what it is of due to the fact that it may be spoileriffic for some people. But it was something I wanted to draw. I'm probably going to re-visit it later on down the line.

Anyway it was done in CS3 on my MacBook using my Bamboo. As usual. I'll see you all back here later today for the Tuesday update.

No comments:

Post a Comment