Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just doing some doodlin'


Good evening (morning) everyone.

I was spending some time looking at various 'sketches' on deviantart this evening and decided to do a page of sketches myself. I have always loved the style of black lines with white highlights on canvas paper, so I decided to use the medium myself. In CS3 of course. I didn't have time to go out and find some nice homemade paper to sketch on.

These sketches are me working out my version of Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson book series. I'm not exactly sure why the movie decided to go the rout they did with the characters, but I always imagined Annabeth to be medium length haired, strong but at the same time very much a young woman coming into her own.

So I tried to work her design out on digital paper.

I hope you all dig and I'll see you back here tomorrow for the Thursday update.

No comments:

Post a Comment