Thursday, February 18, 2010

Updating a Laptop, forgot to do a sketch

Yup. That's right. I completely forgot to get a sketch done today. I spent the day getting ramped up on my next project at work, and getting things ready to move to a new office. Yeah, I said office. Pretty cool huh?

Then this evening I started updating the girlfriend's laptop with more RAM (which went great; it's so easy to install new memory in these white plastic MacBooks) and when I got to replacing the old, too small hard drive I found that I not only don't have a screwdriver small enough to replace the drive in the case but I realized that I also didn't get a sketch done.

"But ninjaboy. It's only 11 PM. You still have an hour to get a sketch done before you miss Thursday's sketch."

You know what, you do have a point. However, the pile of clean laundry that needs folding before I head out of town for the weekend is bumping the sketch down on my priority list.

However, I did just realize something. Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of this sketch blog (my first sketch post, not the day that the page came into existence), so I think tomorrow I will make it a special anniversary post.

If any of you would like to vote for your favorite sketch over this last year, please feel free to leave a comment. If I don't get any votes, then I'll just probably select a few on my own.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great night and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment