Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can


Spins a web. Any size. Catches thieves. Just like flies.
Oh yeah.
Here comes the Spider-Man!

Oh, uh I mean, hi everybody. Hope you're having a good day. Today's sketch is another Spiderman sketch. Yeah I know. Another one? Why didn't you finish one of the two rough sketches you did earlier?
Well, I'm lazy. And I'm trying to get back into the swing of sketching digitally again. Apparently the inconsistent posting recently has let my digital sketching abilities atrophy a bit. I'm trying very hard to get them back up to snuff. Hopefully soon.

I was originally going to do a sketch of another character, but I was having some huge problems with it that ultimately led to me ditching the sketch for today, and started another. And that other one is a very loose line version of Spidey. All in all, I kinda like it. I have noticed that I have a tendency to make him look angry whenever I draw his eyes. I'll have to work on that as well.

Anyway, I hope you all get a kick out of it. As usual it was created in CS3 on my MacBook using the Bamboo tablet.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment