Friday, October 9, 2009

She'll cut you quick...


Hi everyone. Yes, it's the Friday edition of ninjaboy's sketch-a-day.

Today's sketch is another one of Sin City's little kunoichi, Miho. I only had a few minutes for a sketch today, and as soon as I started putting my digital pen to digital tablet apparently I wanted to sketch Miho.

She is one of my favorite characters in the Sin City books. Like so many other fans of the series I'm sure. Without her, Dwight would have had a very short story indeed.

This time I decided to sketch her about to dish out some Old Town justice on a poor sap who didn't know the rules with the girls. Or if he did, he (stupidly) thought that he would be able to handle whatever the girls decided to dish out.

The sketch was done in CS3 on my MacBook using the trusty Bamboo tablet. Hope you all dig it and I'll see you back here next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment