Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where's Ninjaboy?

Hi everyone.

I can't believe it's Wednesday already. And yes, no updates since Thursday. What gives?

Well, I'm on vacation this week. And wouldn't you know it the three of us (girlfriend, daughter and I) caught a cold over the weekend. And on top of that construction has started up on my building once again. I'll try to get some sketches made today, since I'm just hanging out at the condo, pounding tea and OJ and resting up to kick this bug. Oh yeah, and possibly interacting with construction workers coming in and tearing out some windows as well.

Not exactly what I had in mind for my vacation. But hey, I'll take what I can get. I hope to have some nifty sketches for you all to see later this evening.

Till then, stay healthy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment