Friday, July 23, 2010

Nicholas Linear, doing what he does best


Well everyone, welcome back to the friday edition of ninjaboy's sketch-a-day.

Well, what can I say, I just have EVL's book The Ninja on the brain right now. Today's sketch isn't based on any scene in particular. Or even from the first book. But it is a depiction of his character Nicholas Linear kicking some ass. Something that he does very well.

I wanted to showcase his ninjutsu more in this sketch, so I used some pictures of Togakure Ryu for reference. I didn't want it to look exactly like the pictures. But I always wanted to portray him using more traditional ninjutsu than the heavy focus on Aikido as is seen in the books.

Anyway, I hope you all like the sketch. See you back here next week. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment