Thursday, July 29, 2010

Whoops...


Hi everyone. Sorry for not updating the blog yesterday.

I even did some more work on the Nicholas Linear/The Miko sketch and everything. This time I spent time on fleshing out Nick some more. The only real problem is that I made him a little more detailed than his female counterpart.

I also added in some white on his gi pants (which I realize was a serious mistake as he was training in ninjutsu as a child, so he would have been in a black gi), some additional shading on The Miko and making the blade in her hand stand out more by making it white as well.

It turned out to be a pretty decent sketch. I just wish I didn't completely space posting it online yesterday.

Oh well. Tune in later today/this evening for today's sketch.

Later all.

No comments:

Post a Comment