Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nicholas Linear meets his match


Good evening everyone. Welcome back to a Tuesday sketch.

And yes, it's another sketch based on Nicholas Linear and his many tribulations. This time he's being tormented by a mysterious woman, familiar, exotic and deadly. I don't want to give too much away if anyone is planning on reading the Nicholas Linear series. But let's just say, it's some great reading.

Martial arts action, corporate intrigue and a lot of 'sexy time' as a friend of mine would say.

Anyway, I ended up making the sketch a little more involved than I needed to, so after 20 minutes in CS3 I only got about... well, 1/3 of the way through the sketch.

Hope you all enjoy. And I'll probably finish it up tomorrow. Unless I decide to do another sketch instead.

Good night and good reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment