Thursday, July 22, 2010

Silent, and oh yeah, he's deadly...


Good evening everyone. Glad you could make it back for another one of my daily sketches.

Today's sketch is inspired by the prologue in Eric Van Lustbader's book The Ninja. Go figure huh?

Anyway, I have downloaded three book reader applications for my iPhone and not one of them has this book available to purchase/download. Which is a real shame. I mean, yeah I already have the book in hardcover. But I would love to have it on my iPhone so I could have it with me everywhere I go. But I guess that won't be happening anytime soon.

Anyway, it got me thinking about the book (naturally) and so I decided to do a sketch from the first action seen in the book.

It took about 20 minutes in CS3 with my Bamboo tablet. I spent most of the time trying to correct a mistake that I made involving the layers and what was on what layer. Oh well.

See you back here for my last sketch of the week. Have a great evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment