Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This is Starcraft?!?


Good evening everyone. Welcome back for my Wednesday sketch.

Today's sketch was inspired by the amazingly awesome video Blizzard released recently for Starcraft 2. All I can say is, this video is for an RTS?!? What the hell. This video looks fantastic and honestly would make a great CGI movie that would kick Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within's ass.

Anyway, I decided to do a sketch of the character Kerrigan from the video. I know all of nothing about this character, other than what was shown in the trailer. Apparently she gets turned into some sort of Zurg queen. I never played Starcraft as I'm not a fan of the RTS style of gameplay, and I know that it had a story, but the only interactions I had with is were my roommates in college playing the game with each other. So you'll have to forgive my ignorance on ths one.

Anywho, hope you like the sketch. See you all back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment