Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Danger on the High Seas


Hi everyone. It's time for an update, on time!
Today's drawing was inspired by a really nifty (and hot) pirate costume I saw the internets last night. I knew I wanted to do a sketch based on it, and overall I'm fairly happy with this one. It was still a quick sketch, and some of the details I was going for are kind of lost. Namely her hand resting on a flintlock pistol shoved into her sash.
But oh well. These are just exercises.

And yes, I'm well aware that I did a pirate sketch. This would normally go against every fiber of my ninja-being, but as it was a really cute/hot costume, I'm making an exception.
To balance it out, I will have to do a ninja sketch tomorrow. Maybe even a sexy ninja.

Anywho, this was done with the free version of ArtRage on my MacBook and my Bamboo tablet.

See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment