Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Double Shot...



Well, what do you know. I managed to sneak in two sketches today.

The first is of the last character I played in a D&D game. As it was a long time ago I don't remember his name, or really many details about him other than he was a Halfling Thief who was armed with a rapier.
I do remember having a lot of fun with the character, so I decided to try my hand at sketching him today. It didn't really turn out the way I wanted to so I decided to do one more.

The second was originally intended to be a sketch of a female warrior-mage to make up for yesterday's digital shortcomings. But instead she ended up a woman in period clothing. Who knows, she may actually be magical.
It was also another experiment with playing around with colored paper/backgrounds and using white as an accent/highlight color.
I'm actually pretty happy with the way this one came out and will probably do more like it in the future. Both female drawings and color experiments.

They both were created in the free version of ArtRage on my MacBook using my Bamboo tablet, as usual.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment