Monday, April 13, 2009

Jodan no Kamae


Hi everyone, welcome to a new week. Since I don't have a scanner at my disposal right now, I decided to do a new sketch today instead of doing more working on the logo some more.
And as such, today's sketch was inspired by an anime I have been (slowly) watching called Bamboo Blade. So far it's a really fun series that holds my interest greatly.
As you can tell it's about a Kendo club and of course hilarity and drama follow suit.

If you are interested in Kendo it's a fun anime to watch as the bulk of the series' first episodes are all revolving around the exercises that beginning students practice to get the basics down.

The show makes me want to grab my bokken and practice the limited kendo and iaido skills I have.

As usual this was done using the free version of ArtRage on my MacBook and my Bamboo tablet.

Anywho, hope you all enjoy the sketch and I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment