Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wow, an actual sketch posting...



I know, I know. It's been more than a day since my last sketch. Actually, it's been many days since my last sketch.
A combination of working keeping me pretty busy the last few days, the design work I'm trying to do on the side, and the family kept me from getting a posting up lately.

I promise to have that be the last break for a while.

In the meantime I have two sketches for you. One from many days ago...
This was inspired by the Penny Arcade/PVP D&D podcast. I'm not saying that it is for sure Aquisitions Inc. portrayed in this sketch. But it is a group oddly similar. Then again it's a D&D game, the parties always are are a mage, a dwarf and an elf. So there.

And a very quick one from today. I got a copy of the animated feature Fire and Ice and decided to take a stab at a Frazetta-inspired sketch. I will do a more focused version of this style sometime in the future. I have a hankering to do some fantasy sketches.

Both were done on my MacBook, using the free version of ArtRage and my Bamboo tablet.

See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment