Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's a Kind of Magic


Good evening everyone. I have to make this quick this evening.

I'm looking forward to playing Diablo 2 soon as a very kind soul is going to be lending me the capabilities to play the game tomorrow. As such, I decided to draw a magic using chick. Too bad I barely had time to rough out this sketch, and as such I left out any indication that she might be using some form of arcane arts.
So I ended up with a girl in revealing clothing, who possibly threw something at a person(s) off camera. Maybe it was a water balloon and this is the beginning of an awesome water fight.
Maybe it's a vicious battle for survival.

We may never know.

Adam Warren was a big inspiration for her face, and how to lay it out. You should all check out his book Empowered. It's one of the funniest 'funny books' I've read in a long time. Big props.

This was done using the free version of ArtRage on my MacBook and my Bamboo.

See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment