Friday, April 2, 2010

Congrats Friday


Hi everyone.

I just wanted to do a congrats sketch for the Sword & Sworcery game for the iPhone/iPod touch. Apparently it was voted 2010 iPhone game of the Year.

It looks really interesting and like its a lot of fun. I'm a bit nervous about picking it up though as I'm afraid that I'll have a lot of problems with my colorblindness affecting my ability to play the game. But I love the art style. The use of color is stunning.

Anyway, I wanted to do a quick sketch based off the game but nothing was really jellin' for me. I'm catching a cold and it's having a negative affect on my ability to sketch apparently. So you get what you get.

Hope you all dig and I'll see you back here on Monday. Rested and ready for a much better sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment