Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Watch your step


Good evening everyone. I wasn't able to get my Wednesday sketch up until now. But at least it's still Wednesday.

Today's sketch is of a swords-woman reminding you that her personal bubble is rather large. And that everyone had better take heed of its borderlines.

The costume was inspired by chinese styled dresses and high fantasy. I didn't want it to be purely asian, but to have that flair to it.

Anyway, I started coloring it and realized that I didn't need to spend a lot of time doing that. But instead of deleting it all and just posting the lines, I when ahead and left the colors I dropped in alone.

It was done in CS3 on my MacBook in about 20 minutes with my Bamboo tablet.

Hope you all enjoy and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment