Friday, April 16, 2010

Everyone was kung fu fighting


Well, what can I say everyone. After work we went to the grocery store, came home to make dinner and my daughter was in overdrive. She just fell asleep and I really don't feel like hooking my Bamboo tablet up to the computer to do a new sketch.

So I propose a compromise.

Here is a comic page sketch I did quite a few years ago now. Probably, 6 years. Let's take a trip in the Way Back Machine.

The Get Yo'self High video had just come out and I decided to try and do a comic based on the song. However, work being work, prevented me from really following through with it. And to be fair, it's a good thing. I didn't really have a solid idea of how I wanted to execute the comic anyway.

So here is the sketch. Hope you all dig and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment