Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Feeling uninspired


Hey there everybody.

Well it's Tuesday and time for another sketch. I'm not going to lie, I was incredibly uninspired today. I must have sat with a blank CS3 document for 2 hours or so. Every time I took a break to do a quick sketch, nothing came to mind. Just blah.

I had been watching some videos on YouTube for the game Heavy Rain (which I think looks pretty cool by the way) earlier in the week, so I started drawing with that sense of feel. I think I drew a character that has undergone some hardships and is reflecting on some recent choices while standing in the rain. Or it's a street brawler who is feeling negative about his last 'sparring session'.

Either way, it's a sketch on time.

I have to get going now, so I'll be seeing you all back here tomorrow for a (hopefully) more focused sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment