Thursday, April 22, 2010

Trying to salvage the week



Once again I'm making amends for being a bad blogger.

I have two sketches for you all this evening. One to make up for the missing sketch last night. And one for today.

The first sketch (from yesterday) is of a half elven maiden, probably of a druid or ranger profession. I wanted to do something a little different with her coloring in that I gave her red hair. In all my plan for this week's sketching was to keep things simple and loose. I'm not too worried about details and final color jobs. Instead I am just trying to get over some artist block and not think too much about what to sketch.

The second sketch is of a chinese martial artist. No particular style and background. I just really wanted to draw a someone using twin chinese broadswords. It was pretty fun, and was a little difficult to prevent myself from going in and putting in more details. But that's not in the plan for this week.

Anyway, I'm about to head to bed. Hope you all dig the sketches and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment