Monday, April 12, 2010

Had so much fun DMing!!!


Good evening everyone. I hope you all had a good weekend.

I had a fantastic time acting at a DM for the first time. I still have a lot to read, learn and get better at, but it was really cool. I had a blast acting out the various NPCs that my 'heroes' were traveling with, not to mention make the enemies encountered more than just a picture from the Monster Manual and sacks of HP and treasure.

I've been listening to a lot of D&D podcasts lately, especially gameplay recordings and they have been extremely helpful with my role as DM.

Today's sketch is of the main NPC that was traveling with the players on Saturday. A dwarf merchant and caravan leader named Thurr. I made him a very boisterous and had a blast playing him. I ended up not having the most time today to get a sketch in, but I managed to fit in a quick 10 minute sketch.

Hope you all enjoy and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment