Monday, April 5, 2010

A spectral figure awaits


Welcome back to ninjaboy's sketch-a-day everyone.

While combatting a cold, I am also preparing for my first venture out as a DM this weekend. And during my lunch break I was reading more about the game that I will be running my friends through. I'm getting excited about running a story. However, I'm still feeling like I'm not yet ready. The cold and a very busy Easter weekend took away some more reading time for me. Oh well, we had fun anyway.

I'll just be sure to read some every night after my daughter falls asleep the rest of this week to prepare.

Today's sketch is inspired by the game module that I'm preparing to run through. It's of a spectral figure, trapped in the ruins of a keep. She holds either knowledge, or treasures invaluable. But not many adventurers have survived to find out what exactly she protects.

It's also one of the first sketches I've done in a while that actually has something of a background.

It was done in 20 minutes in CS3 on my MacBook while using my once again trusty Bamboo tablet.

Hope you all dig, and I'll see you back here next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment