Friday, April 16, 2010

Wednesday, late. Thursday, MIA


Hi everyone.

Well what can I say. I missed two posts. I had a sketch started on Wednesday but I completely forgot to post it.

Then yesterday was very busy for me as I had a temp tester starting on my project at work, and a meeting with my lawyer in the early evening. So by the time I realized that I hadn't done a sketch or a new post it was too late and sleep was taking me for the night.

So here is my sketch I did on Wednesday. It was inspired by the DS game Hikari no 4 Senshi: Final Fantasy Gaiden. And this game looks badass. It's actually the first game that I will search out and play on the system. I haven't played a DS game outside of work because frankly, nothing on the system has impressed me. Sure, there have been quite a few games that look like they could be fun. But nothing really struck me as something I'd actually want to sit down and play.

Anyway, I'll be posting another sketch later today. Cross my heart. So till then, enjoy and I'll see you back here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment