Tuesday, May 5, 2009

1 Minute Ninja


Wow. It looks like I'm going to be pressed for time this week. Lots of stuff to do at work, and a busy weekend.
Anyway, I'll be sure to post something for the rest of the week. No more missed posts.

In the spirit of that, I give you One Minute Ninja! Yup. It took more time to connect my Bamboo tablet and launch my free version of ArtRage on my MacBook than sketching today's image.

And it shows. Boy, does it show.

I do like the flow of the piece though, and will probably do a more refined version later.

Anywho, see you all tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Dude -- isn't it a pain? I am on my 3,600th post, and I still swear it. Technically, I've never missed a day in four years, but truth be told, sometimes I go back and backfill for the day before when I can't face up to it.

    Keep 'em coming! /jack

    ReplyDelete