Thursday, May 28, 2009

Don't Leave Again


Hello everyone, and I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday. It's amazingly sunny outside here right now. Which makes it hard to think about much more than taking walks, playing in water, and laughing with my daughter.
Ok, that might only be applicable to me. But I'm sure more than one of you out there in internets-ville share one or more of those thoughts.

Today's sketch is my version of Sousuke Sagara and Kaname Chidori from the awesome anime series Full Metal Panic, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu and Full Metal Panic: TSR.
I got into this series in a big way. It was actually the first series I completed on DVD. And that was after already watching it as FanSubs. Great show!

Anyway, the sketch is based off the vibe at the end of TSR. Chidori is overwhelmed to see Sagara again, and he's found a new passion for protecting her. But I have just noticed that I made Sagara WAY too tall. Oh well. It's the camera perspective. Yeah, that's what the problem is. Not at all artist error.
Oh who am I kidding. Yeah, I flubbed that one. At least the drawing's kinda nice though.
It was done on my MacBook using the free version of ArtRage (I started playing around with some more of its functions with this sketch) an my Bamboo tablet.

Hope you all dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment