Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Am Revenge


Hey there everyone. Yes, it's still technically Thursday. For another hour or so. I made it.


Boy, today was a busy one. But I had a couple of chances today to try my hand at another sketch using a colored background.

Today's sketch is a very fast, and unrefined fan-pic of Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo.

This is one of the most visually dynamic, original and beautiful anime I've ever watched. The entire series uses textures in photoshop (or whatever program they used) for the clothing, hair, environments, almost everything. It's really amazing to watch. It's now available on DVD and in iTunes. If you really feel like watching something different with a familiar story (it's a retelling of Dumas' classic The Count of Monte Cristo) you should really check it out.


Anyway, once again it was created on my MacBook using the free version of ArtRage and my Bamboo tablet.


See you all tomorrow for a TGIF sketch of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment