Monday, May 4, 2009

Littering And?


Hi everyone, and welcome to another Monday installment of sketch a day.

I've been stuck quoting Supertroopers for the last, oh I don't know, month or so. And since I'm quoting it all the time, I decided to do a (very quick) sketch of one of the characters from the film. I happened to look at Sean Galloway's blog (this guy is awesomely talented and I find myself looking at his designs often for inspiration; check him out) before I started my sketch, so I knew I wanted to try and include some of his stylings in it.

We've been watching the Tudors on the apple tv lately, so don't be surprised if you see another period pice from me in the near future. Maybe fully clothed. Maybe not. Hard to say right now. Oh yeah, and I did promise to do another ninja picture didn't I? I'll have to work that in this week too.

Anyway, today's piece was done on my MacBook using the free version of ArtRage and my Bamboo tablet.

See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment