Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Chase


My god, today was a busy one. So I have for you yet another 2 minute ninja sketch. This one takes place a few wrong steps after the first one. Our poor ninja quick sketch was spotted and forced to flee the castle.
If I have more time to devote to a drawing I'll give ninja quick sketch a much better outcome. Or maybe I'll make ninja quick sketch a recurring theme. Who knows.
Honestly, I think I may start drawing more women in various states of undress. Because, well it's fun, and I need a lot of work sketching women. I'm 'sorely' out of practice.

At any rate, this was done on my MacBook using the free ArtRage and my Bamboo tablet. I know, shocking isn't it?

Anywho, see you all tomorrow for another Friday edition of Sketch a Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment