Friday, May 15, 2009

One from the random...


Hey there everyone. It's Friday evening, and I'm still at work.

I did have the opportunity to do this quick sketch of, well, some random girl. Earlier this week I was looking at this artist's deviantart page and really got inspired. So with this sketch I decided to try out some of the hair styles I had seen in their gallery. Just playing around with styles.
As per norm, done on my MacBook using the free version of ArtRage and my Bamboo tablet.

But just after I finished that sketch, I remembered seeing some screenshots for the new Lunar PSP re-dux. It looks like it could be interesting, but more importantly it made me remember how much I loved those character designs and that drawing style.
So I have promised myself to find the Lunar art book I have (somewhere) and renew my inspiration from the media.

So look forward to that in the future.

If I'm here much longer I may just do another drawing to keep myself entertained.

Anywho, have a great weekend and I'll see you all back here on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment