Monday, July 13, 2009

Detective, a little more realized.


Hello everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend.

Well, what can I say. UFC 100 was a little disappointing. Not just from the outcome of the fights, but mainly due to the fact that there were only 5 fights that aired. I mean, what the hell. Apparently we missed some great action (referring to those of us who watched it on Pay Per View). Some fun/bloody fights, and a really fast knockout by a choke hold (C.B. Dalloway goes down! He needs to work on jujutsu.).
On the plus side, the Henderson knockout was the stuff of legend. What an amazing punch.

Anyway, this isn't a fighting blog.

I decided to flesh out the detective sketch from Friday a little more. I'm actually less happy with this one than the rough outline on Friday. Oh well. Can't win them all.

As per norm lately, this was done in Photoshop CS3 on my MacBook using my Bamboo tablet.

See you all back here for another sketch tomorrow. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment