Thursday, July 30, 2009

Finally, a step by step sketch


Hi everyone. Hope you all had a good Thursday. Can't complain here. All in all it was a pretty goo day.
I did find out that Marvel Vs Capcom was released on XBLA last night, and that was pretty cool news. I don't have a 360. But we can play it here at work. I do miss it being on the Dreamcast, which makes me miss my old modded Dreamcast even more. *sigh*
Street Fighter 3 was soooooo awesome on that system.
Oh well.
And in celebration of its release I decided to do another Street Fighter sketch. This time it's of Ryu and Chun Li. I ended up spending more time on getting Chun Li's pose right than I planned on so I had to post the sketch in a very unfinished state. I got the rough figures in and placed some preliminary colors.
I'll spend some time finishing it up tomorrow.

And yes, it was done in CS3 on my MacBook using the trusty Bamboo tablet.

See you all back here tomorrow for more SF fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment