Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Challenger: Cammy


Hi everyone.

It's scaldingly hot here today (106 was the highest we saw online here at work). Much warmer than we are used to here in the Pacific Northwest.
While I was doodling today's sketch, I often found my hand and arm sticking to the Bamboo tablet and desk surface. Yikes. Too hot.

Anyway, I decided to do a sketch of Cammy from Street Fighter. I had a pretty good internal debate going with myself. Make it a sekushi picture, or an action shot? I like to think that I fell somewhere between the two, but I'm really not happy with the way her face came out. Maybe I'll try again, with a different pose.

What I do know is that it's too hot for me to continue this sketch. Deal. I'm friggin' sticking to the table here!

Hope you all dig it. And yes, it was done in CS3 on my MacBook using my Bamboo tablet.

Have a good evening everybody. Try to stay cool, and have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment