Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Way too Hot for Space


Wow, it's hot outside. And sadly, due to the AC at work being less than reliable (unless you're expecting it to be not fully functional, in that case it is extremely reliable) hot inside too.
Along with a heat wave, Monday has found me with a serious case of artist's block. I literally had no inclination to draw anything in particular. So I decided to draw something (fast) based on a game. But what game. I had no idea. So I just looked down at the trusty iPhone and picked Mars Effect Galaxy. A game which I have started, and liked, but really need to spend some more time with.

Today's sketch was done in CS3 on my MacBook using my Bamboo tablet, with a very fast 10 minute sketch limit. It's an OK thumbnail. But considering that I came to the plate with nothing in mind, I think it turned out OK. Hopefully I'll have a better game plan tomorrow.

See you all then. Stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment