Monday, July 20, 2009

Thai Boxer


Hello there everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine went pretty quickly. Mostly due to the fact that I was rocking a cold all weekend. I also took Friday off to rest up a bit to try and kick this crud, and also because my daughter had another round of shots that afternoon, so I thought I might have the chance to do a sketch while she was taking a nap during the day.

How wrong I was.

So yeah, I missed another sketch posting. I do feel really bad about that. I really hate it when I miss a sketch. Mostly because that means that I'll have gotten out of the sketching groove a little more and my next one will suffer (in quality). Usually.

Anyway, I had a rather busy day today, but I managed to sneak in a sketch. Today's sketch is of a Thai Boxer. It's very rough, but I really wanted to do a black and white sketch for a change. I'm getting into a phase where I feel like I have to color all of my sketches in CS3, now that I have it. Not all sketches need coloring ninjaboy. Deal with it. :P

Anyway hope you all dig, and yes. It was once again done on my MacBook using CS3 and my Bamboo tablet.

See you all back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment