Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gouki Blues


Well, here we go everyone. Another Tuesday installment of sketch a day. Today I felt like trying to try a digital version of sketching with a blue col-erase pencil. Something I haven't done in a long time but was inspired to do again from this guy. He's pretty rad. Some really awesome pieces.

Anyway, when I sat down to do today's sketch (with a small self-imposed time limit) Gouki jumped into my head so I thought I'd try sketching him pretty quickly. What I ended up with looks more like Ryu with Gouki's beads, but I still like the way it looks.

I'm probably going to try this again later, messing with the brush settings to see if I can get a softer, more natural line while using the blue color. I'm pretty sure I know what to do, so expect to see another in this style very soon.

See you all back here tomorrow. Same sketch time. Same sketch channel. Or, website. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment