Monday, March 22, 2010

Alternate Chun Li


Greetings everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. We had a pretty busy one as the girlfriend and my daughter moved back into the condo now that the interior is safe for an almost 2 year old.

Today's sketch is of the alternate costume for Chun Li in Street Fighter 4. While I'm not the biggest fan of the new 3d art style of the game, this is a really hot costume. And is one of the best portrayals of everyone's favorite "strongest woman in the world".

I didn't get around to fully fleshing it out today, but at least I got something down in pixels. As usual this was done in CS3 on my MacBook using my Bamboo tablet.

Either I'll finish this sketch up more tomorrow, or I'll just do a new sketch. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment