Monday, March 29, 2010

A little nothing in particular


Welcome back everyone. Hope you all had a satisfying weekend. But now it's time for another sketch-a-day posting.

Today's sketch is of a completely random halfling character. Possibly a rogue, maybe even a fighter of some sort as he looks more interested in scrapping than with sneaking. But I'll let you decide that on your own.

Considering that he is a halfling, I wanted his sword arm to have some armor protection, without being to cumbersome so I drew a sleeve with metal plates running along the exterior face of his arm. Inspired by the Valiant Comics character Eternal Warrior, and by Yakumo's armor in the manga/anime 3x3 Eyes.

Anywho, I hope you like. And I'll see you back here tomorrow for another new sketch.

Oh yes, this was done in CS3 on my MacBook with a very well behaved Bamboo tablet. I got a new USB cable and everything is roses. Thank goodness. I didn't want to have to get another tablet so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment