Friday, March 26, 2010

Is this a bad time


Good evening everyone.

Today was another experimentation day. I was playing around with different types of brushes in CS3 today, with a Bamboo tablet that was working fantastically for a change. I switched to a different (not the USB cable that came with the tablet) USB cable and it stayed on and in full connection all day. Awesome.

So I decided to try out the funny/cute sketch idea I had yesterday. That of Ibuki getting ready for her next opponent in the soon to be released Super Street Fighter 4. And well, she got a surprise visitor at the wrong time. Which is unusual considering that she's a ninja.

I started sketching and ended up playing around with different types of brushes in CS3. Ultimately I ended up just doing a lot of fills, but I started using some of the brushes over the fills. All in all, this is a pretty decent sketch. The inking isn't my favorite, but what the heck. Today was a lot of experimentation.

Hope you all dig, have a great weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment