Friday, March 19, 2010

Last night really got away from me


Hi everyone. I know, I didn't get my sketch up yesterday.

I ended up having a very busy evening, and the class I took online took a lot longer than I thought it would so by the time everything was finished it was midnight. And my sketch didn't get much more work done on it.

My plan was to have some friends come over to take a toddler bed that we didn't need anymore, then eat dinner, take my class and finally work on my sketch some more.
Sounds reasonable right?
Well, the friends came over to get the bed. That went quickly. Then they wanted to talk D&D and eat some dinner so we ordered a pizza. When we were done eating it was already 8:30 PM so I kicked them out. Then the test took me a long time to complete. Not that it was hard, but just that I wanted to make sure that I was entering in everything correctly. So it took me a while.
And then I realized that it was midnight. No time to sketch some more if I wanted a decent night's sleep.

Sorry everyone. Here is the rough outline I did earlier in the day though. If for no other reason than to prove that I did do some drawing during the day.

I'll try to flesh it out more today and get it posted at a reasonable time.

See you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment