Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday with Hitomi


Good evening everyone. Hope you all had a good Friday.

Sorry I didn't get a sketch posted yesterday. I got home later than I planned which completely sapped my will to sketch.

So to make up for it, here is a page of a few sketches. This morning I was talking with some coworkers about video games and they told me about Dead or Alive Paradise. I thought it was a joke. Until I looked it up online. All I can say is, wow. All of the descriptions for it have been "it's like Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball, without the volleyball". Haha. Too funny.

And the picture I saw for it had my favorite character from the game, Hitomi, featured so I decided to do some sketches of her. Nothing too refined, just some lines and some shades to keep my hand moving. I didn't want to spend too much time on it, so there you go.

It was done in CS3 on my MacBook using the ol Bamboo. Which is still acting up so I really, really need to get a new cable to see if that solves the problems.

Anyway, have a great weekend everyone and I'll see you back here on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment